I was recently nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by Maya from Maya’s Life and Travels . Thank you so much, Maya, for nominating me for this award. Be sure to go check out Maya’s blog by clicking here. And my gratitude to Vincent Ehindero for creating such a unique blogger award to inspire upcoming bloggers and starting the chain of the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Post the rules.
- Make a post of the Award (with a photo of the Logo)
- Ask 5-10 Questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-20 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout and more blogging opportunities)
Maya’s Life and Travel’s Questions and My Answers:
1.If you had to live one place in the world where would it be?
Canada, where I am right now.
2.What do you do when you are not blogging?
I listen to music, do homework, spend time with my friends and family, play the guitar, and sit in my room.
3.What is your favourite song?
Probably, A Little Longer by Lauren Presley and Sam Will or Turn Back Time by Daniel Schulz.
4.If you had a chance to go to Dubai, where would you go first?
I would 100%, definitely go to see the Burj Khalifa.
5.What’s the most disgusting thing that you have ever eaten?
A celery smoothie.
6.If you could meet a celebrity, who would you meet?
7.If you could swap lifestyles with one person, who would it be?
8.Why did you decide to create a blog?
I started blogging in June of 2020 during the quarantine. It wasn’t that easy for me during that time, it was really stressful with school, being safe wherever I went and being away from family. I needed some way to release my thoughts and I did not have blogging on my mind, but it still happened, so here I am.
Bloggers I am nominating for the award are:
- Sadi from Sadi ko Blog
- Diya from Diya’s Dazzling Blog
- Dishita from Real & Raw
- Meg from Heyo its Meg
- Saania from Fun With Philosophy
- Lavanya from Coffee Talks
- Sophie from Sophie’s Corner
- Catherine from Cath Jane Blog
- J.M. Lilin from The Unsigned Writer
- Beth from Life… Take 2!
My Questions to the nominees:
- What is your favourite book?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- When you are down, what makes you feel better?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- When and why did you start blogging?
- What is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten/drank?
- What is your favourite song?
- What do you like to do when you’re alone?
Once again, thank you so much Maya for nominating me! I enjoyed answering your questions.