Today, I am going to share a delicious coconut cookie recipe with you. I’m going to be completely honest, this recipe is the best!! It takes time to make these coconut cookies, but it’s worth it at the end.
These cookies are deliciously crunchy and chewy. You can serve them with tea, coffee, a glass of milk, or even just as a plain cookie. I made the cookies with my little buddy, Aeri. We had so much fun baking together. We doubled the amount of ingredients for more cookies, so we made a couple hundred of them (LoL, but it is true!).
For this recipe you’ll need:
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Canola Oil
- 3 cups Coconut Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Chocolate Chips
How to make it:
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl, stir well.
- Make a hole in the middle of the dry ingredients and add all the wet ingredients in.
- Mix the ingredients and knead the dough thoroughly.
- Lay the dough out and roll. Make sure that when you roll it, the layer isn’t too thin.
- Cut out circles and place on a baking tray (don’t forget to lay out the parchment paper).
- Put one chocolate chip in the center of each cookie (you can also put jam).
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 375 degrees F (180 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
Now you’re done! Let the cookies cool, and then you can start eating! You can store these cookies in an airtight container. I enjoyed baking these cookies. I hope you’ll try it too!